Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Fling Tag

I know I am one of a few who has married into the Bosley family and attends Spring Fling so I hope it is okay that I did the tag. When I tell people where I am going (St. George), for how long (four days and three nights) and with who (all of women in Justin's family that are on Clark's side) they cannot believe that I share a room with my husbands aunts and cousins, let alone a bed with my mother-in-law. This is my third year attending and it keeps getting better. Thank you to all of the Bosley women for making me feel welcome and thank you to Jennifer all that she does for me.

3 Favorite Spring Fling memories/stories:
1-The fun and crazy games we play-and the conversations that come up because of them:)
2-The attention that we draw at every public place we go to.....are they a girls camp group-No, are they polygamists-No, just a big group of hot women.
3-Hearing all of the stories from the past Spring Flings-especially those that involve Elinor

3 Things I am most looking forward to:
1-Being pregnant this year-now I have an excuse for sleeping in.
2-Warmer weather and a pedicure.
3-Enrique-the cabana boy that Jennifer and I have hired ;)

3 things that definitely will be in my suitcase
1-My purple sweat suit-sorry if I wear it for more than one day.
2-A swim suit-with a good cover-up-private pool or not I am six 1/2 months preggy.
3-Floppy-a pillow I have to take everywhere-it does fit in my suitcase.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Jenica, I absolutely LOVE that you are such a good sport about Spring Fling...I don't know if I could do it if I were in your position. I think it will be so much fun and I can't wait to meet Enrique :)

Lisa B. said...

When I think of you I don't even think of you as one of the "ones that married in". In fact I think you had to marry Justin because there was a mix up in Heaven and you were destined to be a part of our family from the begining. I love you and can't wait to show you my toe touches. (Enrique-you are getting sassy in your hormonal state!!!)

Lindsey M said...

I don't think of you as married in either. It's like you've always been a part of this family, you fit in so well.

I'm excited about this Enrique you've hired. Finally someone to put some sunscreen on us.

monica said...

I don't think of you as being married in either. You're one of us. Always have been, always will be. With three boys, I'll be bringing in some "married-ins" in about 20+ years. Hopefully they fit in as well as you.

I'm excited for this Enrique, too. I'll enjoy having a diet pepsi brought to me poolside.